Friday, October 10, 2008

The Stupidity of the Human Kind

Hey Jack --

you know I ain't seen nothing. Nothing at all.
But if I had, I would have an opinion about it. I would surely think that what you are doing is STUPID AND RECKLESS, not to mention I would be very disappointed because I wouldn't have pictured for being THAT kind of guy.
And if I had seen something, and if I had an opinion about it, I'd be forced to express it someway. I would know it was none of my business, but still, I would tell you how STUPID you'd be for doing what I'd know you were doing, and would be forced to smack you around and kick your ass just for the sake of teaching you a valuable lesson.

But, like I said, I ain't seen nothing, so I don't have anything to say about that which I haven't seen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sutil.